Our fleet of specialized equipment can handle ALL your heavy hauling needs.
From coast to coast, and from small loads to over 500 tons, we're in it for the long haul.
Whether it's a heavy duty transformer, a fuel tank, or an infrastructure component ready to be installed anywhere in the continental United States, we have the hard-working heavy equipment needed to put it into place. When it comes to the safe and secure transport of highly specialized, "SUPOR-sized" loads (even as big as 500 tons), the SUPOR team has the resources, expertise, and experience you can trust.
Major players in the utility, petrochemical, engineering, and pharmaceutical industries have relied upon us to prepare and execute the delivery of specially configured, heavyweight and over-dimensional loads. Our experienced staff and project coordinators can map the route, develop the rigging plan, and secure the necessary permits for long haul trucking or connections with rail and water-based transport to any destination in the United States, Canada, or Mexico.
Our 300+ Piece Fleet of Specialty Equipment
- Scheuerle hydraulic modular trailers with a wide variety of attachments and accessories such as spacers, bolsters, dropdecks, goose necks, etc.
- Scheuerle self propelled modular trailers
- Dual Lane Transportation Systems
- Truck Fleet incl. escort trucks, service trucks, roll-on and roll-off straight trucks
- Prime Movers
- Heavy Haul Tractors
- Road Tractors
- Flatbed trailers
- Stepdeck Trailers
- Double Drop Trailers
- Removable Gooseneck (RGN) Trailers
- Extendable Trailers
- 13-axle Trailers
- Steerable Dollies
- Perimeter Frame trailers ranging from 2 to more than 34 axles
- Hydraulic Truck Cranes ranging from 15 to 600 tons
- Gantry Systems ranging from 40 to 1,000 tons
- Slide Systems with capacity from 400 to 500 tons
- Hydraulic Jacking Systems with capacity up to 1,000 tons
- Hi-Bridge Girders
Contact us at 201-299-1100 for more information about our HEAVY HAULING services and equipment.
24 hour emergency line: 1-800-422-6041